Show your adventurous side with the extreme activities of Xplor Park! Feel the adrenaline flying across the sky on zip-lines!
Xplor Park Tour from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Only at Xplor park you will be able to fly again and again in the highest zip lines of the Riviera Maya. Get ready to land in a refreshing river!. Go deep into the jungle roads feeling the thrill of speed on board amphibious vehicles. An adventure where you will cross hanging bridges and explore the insides of caverns and caves. Walk under the earth through impressive caverns and explore by swimming among stalactites and stalagmites along underground rivers. Row with your hands on board fun rafts, surrounded by ancient rock formations.
Sample an exquisite meal at the Troglodita restaurant and cool yourself off by drinking exotic drinks as many times as you want!
Live an unique and exciting adventure at Xplor!
- Xplor Park opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.
- Minimum Age recommended is 5 years old
- Children From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
- Pick ups from Hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya available with extra cost (10 usd)
- Activity length: 8 hrs
- Round Trip Transportation from Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 2 circuits with seven zip-lines each which include the highest one in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through jungle paths and flooded caves.
- Rafts through an underground river
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Equipment for the activities
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Comfortable clothing
- Aquatic shoes
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Credit card or cash for pictures or souvenirs
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, or those of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- Only explorers 18 years and older can drive.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.