Xplor Fuego Tour from Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Be ready to live the most intense nighttime adventure in Xplor Fuego!
When the sun begins to hide, hundreds of intrepid adventurers venture deep into the jungle to live a thrilling adventure in Xplor Fuego.
Xplor fuego will leave you breathless while you glide, in the darkness of the night, over the treetops on exciting zip-lines illuminated by fire.
Explore the incredible scenery while driving amphibious vehicles through the jungle, caverns and over hanging bridges, follow the torches that will guide you through incredible roads.
Enjoy stalactite rivers illuminated by red ligths offering you the impression of being exploring the center of the Earth. Swim and paddle at your own pace on underground river surrounded by ancient rock formations. Your adventure also includes an exquisite BBQ ribs buffet and many other delicious meals, as well as unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Xplor Fuego is open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: Leaving Playa del Carmen: 129 USD Adult | Leaving Cancun and Riviera Maya: 139 USD Adult
- Children From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
- Minimum Age recommended is 5 years old
- Activity length: 6 hrs
- 7 zip-line circuit which includes the highest in the Riviera Maya.
- 5 km circuit of jungle and caves driving an amphibious vehicle.
- Swim in the 400 m stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Underground river rafts of 570 m paddling with special hand paddles.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Comfortable clothing
- Aquatic shoes
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Credit card or cash for pictures or souvenirs
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, or those of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- Only explorers 18 years and older can drive.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.