Tulum Half Day Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Experience this Tulum Half Day Tour and combine a visit around the ruins with a little time to swim!
The archeological site of Tulum is the most picturesque place in the Riviera Maya with well-conserved ruins overlooking the ocean. If the view alone doesn’t stun you, then the history of this beautiful place definitely will.
Tulum was a seaport, trading mainly in turquoise and jade, and it is the only Mayan city built on the coast. It was also surrounded by a 784 meters limestone wall. Given that the seaport was once a link with the outside world, can there be any clues as to what happened to the civilization here? That is the question that keeps local historians and archeologists up at night.
Tulum is one of the few archaeological sites in Mexico where it really does make sense to bring a swimsuit. The best way to experience Tulum is to combine a tour of the ruins with some swimming time. This express trip will provide you tons of stunning pictures for some Instagram vacation photos and will have you back at your hotel to spend your afternoon packing or partying all night.
- Tulum Half Day Tour is available Monday to Sunday with English and Spanish speaking guide
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: $50 USD adult | $45 USD child
- Round Trip Transportation
- Admission tickets
- Visit Tulum’s Ruins
- Discover Paraiso Beach
- Free time
- Profesional Guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch and Drinks
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat or cap
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Children aged 3 to 10 pay the child rate
- Kids under 3 years old get free admission* (should be seated in the same seat as their parents)