Tulum Express Tour from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Experience the wonder of the ancient city of Tulum as you walk through the Mayan’s most well-preserved and majestic ruins.
In a half-day , you’ll get to take a step back in time to a 13th century Mayan city located on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Port city of Tulum, the most picturesque place in the Riviera Maya and the only Mayan ruins overlooking the ocean.
Many of Tulum’s original structures have stood the test of time and are remarkably preserved as ancient ruins and this tour gives you the opportunity to get up close with the ancient Mayan history of Tulum — all while learning amazing facts along the way. Glimpse the mighty limestone seawall that has stood for nearly a thousand years, stand in the shade of structures with history etched in their very stone, and enjoy the brilliant tropical climate of the Mexican Caribbean.
Experience the Tulum ruins in all of their ancient glory with ample time to get back to your hotel or resort to enjoy a relaxing evening. If you’re looking for a quality Tulum tour, there is no better choice, the small group format and attention to detail will make your day memorable and educational
- Tulum Express Tour is available from Monday to Saturday (Leaving Riviera Maya) and Monday to Friday ( Leaving Cancun)
- Pick ups available from Cancun Hotel Zone and Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Activity length: 2 hrs approx. plus transportation
- Prices: Leaving Riviera Maya $ 69 USD Adult | $ 59 USD Child || Leaving Cancun $ 79 USD Adult | $ 69 USD Child
- Languages: English, Spanish and French
- Round-trip transportation in Van with AC
- Bilingual certified federal tour guide
- Admission tickets to Tulum Ruins
- Guided tour in Tulum
- Light Snack and bottled water
- Fresh moist towels after the tour
- Umbrellas for sun or rain
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for souvenirs for personal expenses
- Minimum age to participate: 4 years old
- Children aged 4 to 11 pay the child rate
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Non-professional cameras are permitted at no cost. Video cameras GoPro tablets and selfie sticks have a charge which is paid directly at the box office upon entry. The use of professional photography equipment is strictly prohibited – including tripods.
- Tulum express expedition operates under all weather conditions. We have umbrellas available for sun and/or rain.