Cenotes Tour, Tankah Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Surrounded by underground waters with beautiful cenotes of crystal clear waters, Tankah Park is a paradise in the heart of the Mayan jungle!
Enjoy the paradise offered by the Tankah Park, a beautiful place surrounded by virgin jungle in Tulum. Tankah combines the perfection of nature and the mysticism of the ancient Mayans. Its beauty is unique because it has the most beautiful lagoon of the Mayan Riviera.
Tankah is an adventure through your senses with a magical Mayan environment and natural beauty. Swim in refreshing cenotes, delight in its exuberant forest that will allow you to feel, touch and taste Mexico in every breath.
Release stress on a zip line tour full of adrenaline, dive into the water and dare to jump to the wonderful Piranhas Cenote to admire the rock formations inside the cave. Enjoy a lovely canoe ride through the Naval Cenote, the largest in the Mayan Riviera! Recharge your energy in the crystal clear waters of the Cenote Azul and immerse yourself in a snorkeling tour to finally relax in the hammocks and eat a delicious 100% Mayan meal.
Come to discover a natural paradise!
- Tankah Park is is available Monday to Sunday
- Pick ups from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Activity length: 4 hrs approx plus transportation
- Prices: 95 USD adult || 85 USD child
- Transportation in AC Van
- Profesional Bilingual guides
- Entrance fee
- Snorkeling gear
- Buffet and drinks
- Adrenaline jump
- 4 diferents cenotes
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Bathing suit
- Towel and sandals
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Extra money for personal expenses.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Children aged 4 to 10 pay the child rate
- Kids under 4 years old get free admission* (should be seated in the same seat as their parents)