Fall in love with the sea turtles. Spend a magical day swimming with sea turtles in Akumal!
Swim with sea turtles in Akumal + Cenote Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Sea Turtles are waiting to meet you in Akumal! Akumal is a bay of crystal clear turquoise waters, home to thousands of colorful fish and home to one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet, the sea turtles! The abundance of marine grass is ideal to attract them so you can observe them while feeding on the seabed and you will have opportunity to observe closely the sea turtles in their natural habitat, swimming with them is an unforgettable experience. Also you will observe a great variety of colorful fish and wonderful coral reef.
Later, we will take you to swim to a beautiful cenote of pure and crystalline water to complement this memorable day. Go with our expert guides who will take you to meet these aquifers and will show you the ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites that decorate this beautiful place.
Swimming with these fantastic creatures in the middle of nature is simply amazing and one of the most unforgettable lifetime experiences that you could live in the Riviera Maya.
- Timetable Monday to Sunday
- Pick ups from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Activity length: 4 hrs approx. + transportation time
- Round-trip Transportation
- Akumal Site Admission
- Snorkel with sea turtles
- Snorkeling equipment
- Admission tickets to Cenotes Park – Cenote Hilarios
- Time to swim in Cenote Hilarios
- Profesional bilingual Guide
- Bottled water
- $ 10 USD Tax for the maintenance of marine protected areas. PAID AT DOCK IN CASH
- Comfortable clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for optional purchases
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with recent surgeries, heart conditions, or back problems.
- Children aged 4 to 9 pay the child rate.