Puerto Morelos Snorkeling Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Join us in the best snorkeling experience at Puerto Morelos. Come to swim in the second largest barrier reef in the world!
Immerse yourself in the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea to snorkel in a section of the second largest barrier reef in the world. We will sail in a group of maximum 10 people towards two different reefs. Swim nearby with multicolored fish, crustaceans and even turtles!
Enjoy an underwater adventure to discover the incredible marine life with a guided tour to this spectacular underwater paradise and marvel at its abundant marine life.
¡Unwind at the charming beach club, enjoy the open bar and sample a delicious meal!
is available monday to Sunday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Duration: Approximately 7 hours from pickup to drop off
- Prices: Leaving Riviera Maya: $75 USD Adult | $65 USD Child
- Languages: English and Spanish (everyday)
- Round Trip Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Snorkeling in two different reefs – 45 minutes each one
- Professional bilingual guide
- 1 dish to choice
- Domestic open bar
- Beach club con piscina y camastros
- *Coffee and juice (Pre-departure)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Deck and Marine Park fee is not included
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Water shoes (optional)
- Bathing suit
- Only Biodegradable sunscreen are allowed to use in the reefs
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Basic swimming skills required.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay the child rate