Dare to live the experience of Rio Secreto Wild! Discover the inside of the Earth, swimming in the crystal-clear waters of an underground river.
Rio Secreto Wild Tour from Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Be ready to experience a truly unique and natural expedition, Rio Secreto Wild will take you from the deep heart of the jungle to the inside of the Earth!
Submerge on underground river system that nature has created under the Earth, these sites have been hidden for hundreds of years, you can be one of the first to explore them on bicycle, walking and snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters!
Go deep in this underground world and admire the natural beauty of thousands of stalactites, stalagmites and other impressive crystal formations that tell the geological history of the earth
- Frequency: Leaving Riviera Maya: Monday to Saturday || Leaving Cancun: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: Transportation included: $149 USD Adult | Entrance: $119 USD Adult
- Languages: English, French and Spanish (Daily)|| Other languages (Ask for availability)
- Round-trip transportation (if applies)
- Entrance to the cave system
- Expert guide
- Personal photographer
- Safety helmet with light
- Mountain Bicycle
- Exploration of Underground River
- Wetsuit, mask and life vest
- Breakfast and box lunch snack
- Exquisite buffet and beverages
- Comfortable clothes
- Swimming suit
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for photos, souvenirs and personal expenses
- Participants must have good physical condition
- This tour is not suitable for people with physical or motor handicap, heart problems and pregnant women
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Use of sun blockers, mosquito repellent and excessive makeup is not allowed
- Weight limits 250 lbs (120 kg)
- Minimum aged to participate: 13 years old
Are you interested in spending a full day by the sea? Check or incredible 2 Islands Tour! Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres Tour