Enjoy the astounding Tulum mayan ruins overlooking the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea! Be ready to discover the inside of the Earth with Rio Secreto Tulum!
Rio Secreto and Tulum Ruins Tour from Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Tulum, an extraordinary site where ancient ruins rise over the Ocean from a majestic cliff, is one of the last cities built and inhabited by the ancient Mayans before the Spaniards arrival. The clifftop watchtower, or Castillo is one of the country’s most photographed sights, A truly jaw-dropping sight! Discover the true meaning of such mystical place exploring Tulum Ruins with a knowledgeable guide that will share with you fascinating facts about the surprising achievements of the Mayans regarding the secrets of the universe as well as the history and culture of this ancient Mayan civilization.
Later, take a journey to the very heart of the Earth with Rio Secreto. Join us for an exploration under the surface of the Riviera Maya, along an underground cavern and river system. Walk and swim along an underground route surrounded by thousands of stalagmites and stalactites. Admire the impressive crystal formations that nature has created under the Earth and have been hidden for hundreds of years!
- Frequency: Leaving Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Cancun: Monday to Sunday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: Transportation included: $139 USD Adult | $70 USD Child
- Languages: English and Spanish (Daily)|| Other languages (Ask for availability)
- Round-trip transportation
- Admission tickets to Tulum Ruins
- Entrance to the cave system
- Guided tour in Tulum
- Free time at the site
- Exploration of Underground River
- Personal photographer
- Safety helmet with light
- Wetsuit, mask and life vest
- Exquisite buffet and beverages
- Lockers and towel
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Swimming suit
- Water shoes
- Hat op cap
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for photos, souvenirs and personal expenses
- This tour is not suitable for people with physical or motor handicap, heart problems and pregnant women
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Use of sun blockers, mosquito repellent and excessive makeup is not allowed in the underground river
- This expedition operates under all weather conditions.
- Minimum aged to participate: 4 years old
Not quite convinced yet? Check out our latest post about A unique network of caverns in Rio Secreto