Tour to Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres from Playa del Carmen and Cancun
Would you like to experience a peaceful and relaxing day visiting a heavenly island? Come to Isla Contoy and be one of the few privileged to visit the most beautiful island of the Caribbean!
We will cross aboard a two-story catamaran through the multicolored Caribbean Sea towards an impressive reef for snorkeling and observe the corals and the lush marine life while swimming surrounded by colorful fish. If you are lucky you will also see some turtles and dolphins!
Our next stop will be a spectacular paradise! A place with exuberant vegetation, Isla Contoy! An uninhabited island, place of rich marine and terrestrial ecosystems, protected natural area, bird sanctuary, home of exotic fauna, place of beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline waters of turquoise tones. A dream place, an ideal paradise for nature lovers. When you get to Isla Contoy you can take the guided tour or stay on the beach, swimming in the warm waters and rest on the soft white sand in the shade of the palm trees. Get ready to taste a delicious buffet, you can not miss the authentic dish of Isla Mujeres, the tikin-xic fish.
Continuing with this unforgettable trip, we will visit Isla Mujeres where you will have a lapse of time to explore this small island, enjoy its environment and make purchases of local crafts.
Come and be amazed of this heavenly island completely virgin!
- Isla Contoy Tour is available from Monday to Saturday (Leaving Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen)
- Activity Length: 7.5 hrs activity + Transportation time
- Prices: Cancún Hotel Zone and Cancun Centro or arriving by your own at the Marina: 109 USD | From Airport South to Playa del Carmen: 119 USD | South of Playa del Carmen to Tulum: 129 USD
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Round-trip transportation in an AC van
- Continental Breakfast at the Marina
- Snorkel experience at Ixlache Reef
- Tour around Contoy island
- Contoy Museum
- Bird sanctuary
- Professional Guide
- Mayan Style Buffet Lunch with drinks
- Time to Relax on the Beach
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Open bar onboard
- Snorkeling gear and life jacket
- Deck and Marine Park fee, PAID AT DOCK (Cash Please)
- A change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for souvenirs and personal expenses
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- If you have respiratory problems, heart diseases or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness, water activities are not recommended.
- Guests need to be relatively fit and be able to swim
- Snorkeling activity is subject to weather condition
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Children aged 4 to 11 pay the child rate
- Kids under 4 years old get free admission*
- Use of sun blockers and mosquito repellent is not allowed at Isla Contoy
Check other of our amazing experiences! Coba Sunset