Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: El Cielo, Colombia & Palancar Reef, Cielito Beach.
Starfish, tropical fish and Corals are waiting to meet you at El Cielo Cozumel and Cozumel’s Reefs.
Get ready to experience the best Snorkeling in Cozumel! Relax and let us carry you off to El Cielo Cozumel, a large area of waist-deep, crystal clear turquoise water. This marine sanctuary is home of starfish. Go snorkel with hundreds of starfish!.
Come explore the underwater Cozumel’s paradise as you snorkel in the beautiful Colombia and Palancar corals reefs surrounded for hundreds of colorful tropical fish and exotic marine life in these breathtaking places of the Mexican Caribbean. Later, we will take you to El Cielito beach, end this adventure relaxing in an incredible beach, a very quiet area of crystal clear turquoise waters to complement this memorable day
Doing snorkeling with starfish in Cozumel is one of the most unforgettable experiences that you could live in the Riviera Maya
- Timetable Monday to Saturday
- Shifts: 10 am | 12 pm | 2 pm
- Meeting Point: Maritime Terminal of Cozumel
- Activity length: 4 hrs
- Prices: $ 47 USD Adults | $42 USD Child
- 4 hrs snorkeling time
- Snorkel in El Cielo Starfish Sanctuary
- Snorkel in Palancar Coral Reef
- Snorkel in Colombia Coral Reef
- Visit to El Cielito (Time to relax and swim)
- Open Bar of Margaritas
- 2 beers, 2 sodas, 2 bottles of water
- Fruit snacks
- Dock fee and Marine Park Tax for the maintenance of marine protected areas ($3 USD). PAID AT DOCK IN CASH
- Ferry tickets to Cozumel
- Comfortable clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for optional purchases
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with recent surgeries or back problems.
- Children with height under 1.20 meters pay the child rate.
- Kids under 3 years old get free admission
- It is totally forbidden to touch the marine life ( starfish, corals..) As a responsible tourist it’s your job to simply look, not touch)