Coba and Maya Villages Tour from Cancun Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Enter the mayan world! Climb the tallest temple in Coba and be part of a community project.
Discover the Mayan culture by exploring the archaeological site of Coba. Visit the main groups of temples and the ball game. Walk the ancient paths of the jungle that will take you to the great Nohoch Mul temple. The tallest temple in the area! Climb the 120 steps to the top to enjoy breathtaking views of the jungle.
Interact with the authentic Mayan culture! Meet with Mayan families and be part of a community project, learn from their culture and ways of living. Participate in a Mayan ceremony and then refresh in a wonderful cenote of crystal clear water. Delight yourself with delicious traditional food
- Coba Maya Village Tour is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: Transportation included: $129 USD Adult | $99 USD Child
- Languages: Tour From Riviera Maya: English, Spanish and French || Tour From Cancun: English and Spanish
- Round transportation for small groups
- Admission tickets to the archaeological site
- Visit to Mayan Villages
- Archaeological tour guide
- Swim in cenote
- Traditional lunch and water
- Lockers and towel
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Swimming suit
- Hat op cap
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for photos, crafts and personal expenses
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at the Mayan village, using cameras and recording devices of any kind are not allowed, except for “action cam” (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Children aged 4 to 12 or with height under 1.20 meters pay the child rate
- This expedition operates under all weather conditions.