Explore Tulum and Coba ruins, two archaeological jewels of the Mayan civilization, in a tour full of culture and nature in the same day!
Tulum and Coba Ruins Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Tulum and Coba ruins are two archaeological jewels of the Mayan civilization you can not miss during your visit to the Riviera Maya.
In Tulum the Castle, built on top of a cliff, is the only Mayan building next to the Caribbean Sea, formerly used as a beacon to guide the ships and not run aground on the reef. Enjoy the view of the Castle and the beautiful turquoise sea, a really impressive view. Tulum is a paradise, as extraordinary as its beautiful and mesmerizing beaches, you have never seen anything like it. Take a refreshing swim in the amazing Paraiso Beach and lie down on the white sand!
Later, we will take you to an incredible cenote. Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Cenote Zazil Ha to cool off from the heat.
Our last stop will be Coba, a mayan city lying in the heart of the jungle. Walk along the paths surrounded by trees that will lead you to discover different archaeological remains during the ride until you reach the main Pyramid, called Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid in the region. Take your chance to climb to the top, just to be amazed by the incredible landscape you will witness. Feel the air blowing from the jungle while enjoying a stunning view of a huge green trees sea!
- Available Monday to Sunday with English and Spanish speaking guide
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: $70 USD adult | $60 USD child
- Round Trip Transportation
- Admission tickets to Tulum and Coba Ruins
- Guided tour in Spanish or English
- Free time at the beach in Tulum
- Visit to Cenote Zazil Ha (Time to Swim)
- Mexican Buffet Lunch (Drinks with extra cost)
- Bottles of water onboard
- Moist facial towels to refresh from the heat
- Drinks during the lunch
- Life jacket to swim in the cenote
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat or cap
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Children aged 3 to 10 pay the child rate
- Kids under 3 years old get free admission* (should be seated in the same seat as their parents)