Tour Plus to Chichen Itza in Van from Playa del Carmen + Cenote Oxman + Valladolid
Escape to Chichen Itza to learn about the mysteries and magic hidden in this place declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO!
Enjoy a pleasant trip directly to the impressive ruins of Chichen Itza. No commercial stops and in a small group! Explore the most important archaeological area and ancient capital of the Mayan Empire in a touristic tour where you will be surprised by the astronomical and mathematical precision of its impressive buildings. You can discover and experience the amazing acoustic effects hidden in its magnificent buildings. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulkán, Temple de las Mil Columnas, Observatorio, Juego de Pelota among many other amazing constructions, that give evidence of the splendor that characterized this site.
Visit a beautiful Hacienda and take a walk through its gardens! We will take you to the beautiful Hacienda San Lorenzo where you will learn about the importance of these properties just a century ago as they were the basis of the economy of the state of Yucatan and today remain as a symbol of the greatness and splendor of a great era. Refresh yourself in the crystalline waters of its cenote, the Cenote Oxman, an incredible and huge cenote of blue waters full of tranquility and surrounded by large walls covered with vegetation. If you prefer you can also swim in the pool or walk around the Hacienda and take fantastic pictures
In this exclusive tour you will also enjoy a delicious Buffet meal with the delights of Yucatecan cuisine in the Hacienda San Lorenzo restaurant and you will stroll through the Colonial city of Valladolid.
Live a memorable experience with our excursion to this wonder of the modern world
- Chichen Itza Plus Tour in Van is available Monday and Friday
- Pick ups from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: 110 USD adult || 90 USD Child
- 20% DE DESCUENTO PARA MEXICANOS PRESENTANDO CREDENCIAL INE
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and Italian speaking guide
- Round Trip Transportation in AC Van
- Small Groups
- Admission tickets to Chichen Itza
- Hacienda San Lorenzo
- Guided tour at the site
- Visit to Cenote Oxman (Swimming time)
- Mexican Buffet Lunch
- Visit of Valladolid Town
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Bathing suit
- Towel and sandals
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Extra money for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Children aged 3 to 10 pay the child rate
- Kids under 3 years old get free admission* (should be seated in the same seat as their parents)