Spend a fantastic day admiring the majestic Chichen Itza arqueological site and the Magic Town of Valladolid!
Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour + Valladolid from Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
Join us on this journey to an ancient time to discover Chichen Itza’s secrets on a luxurious tour! Admire the imposing Pyramid of Kukulcan, a testimony of the Maya Culture’s impressive mathematical and astronomical precision, where visual phenomena take place every equinox when the Feathered Snake descends. Learn about their amazing scientific advances in astronomy and architecture, since many of their constructions have acoustic effects and were built according to the movement of the stars.
During this tour you will also visit the Magical Town of Valladolid to approach the Zací cenote, plus having buffet lunch at La Casona de Valladolid, an old restored estate where you will taste exquisite Yucatan gastronomy.
Take the most comprehensive tour to Chichen Itza with the Xichén Deluxe Tour.
- Available Monday to Saturday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Transportation between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel
- PRICES: Leaving Cancun and Riviera Maya: 129 USD | Leaving Playa Del Carmen: 129 USD
- Kids under 4 years old get free admission*
- Children From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom*
- Light gourmet breakfast on board
- Admission tickets to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1h15 min approx)
- Free time at Chichén Itzá (1h approx)
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Sun umbrella (one per couple) during the site’s tour.
- Radio guide system with headphones
- Visit to the Zací cenote in Valladolid (no swimming activity)
- Soft drinks, water, and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá
- Refreshing towel
- Buffet meal of Yucatecan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La
- Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat or cap
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.