Let yourself be amazed by the stunning beauty of Chichen Itza and Cenote Ik’Kil
Chichen Itza Clasic Tour + Cenote Ik kil from Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
Delve into the passionate Mayan culture and discover Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, in a fantastic tour through its structures such as the Pyramid of Kukulcan, the largest calendar in the world, and the Ballgame Court, the largest one in Mesoamerica.
Witness the legacy of the Maya culture! Learn about their amazing scientific advances in astronomy and architecture, since many of their constructions have acoustic effects and were built according to the movement of the stars.
Surround yourself with natural beauty of Cenote Ik’Kil and swimm in its fresh waters, a breathtaking place perfect for a picture! During this tour you will also visit a local artisan cooperative where you can buy handicrafts, supporting their community. You will also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with specialities of the Yucatecan cuisine.
Transport yourself back in time and live the mysticism of the Maya culture with this Xichen Clásico Tour!
- Available Monday to Saturday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Transportation between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel
- PRICES: Leaving Cancun and Riviera Maya: 99 USD | Leaving Playa Del Carmen: 99 USD
- Kids under 4 years old get free admission*
- Children From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom*
- Admission tickets to the Chichen Itza archaeological site
- Bilingual certified guide.
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Visit to the cenote Ik Kil (45 min to swim).
- Buffet lunch at Ik Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- Visit an artisan community where you can buy handicrafts.
- Life jackets
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat or cap
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.