Cenotes Tour and Yal ku Lagoon from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
Live an incredible day exploring two of the main jewels of the Riviera Maya: The mystical cenotes and the Yal Ku Lagoon!
Jump in and float along on a guided tour in the brisk waters of a unique geological element of Mexico, the ancient Mayan Cenotes! Navigate through breathtaking caves and caverns and discover the history of stalactites and stalagmites as you explore the ancient rock formations up close! Also snorkel through Yal ku Lagoon, an incredible lagoon brimming with aquatic life. Weave in and out of large rocks reefs that are home to a diverse assortment of tropical fish in this hidden gem of the Caribbean coast.
When most people think of snorkeling in the Riviera Maya, they commonly think of the beach but this magical region is home to a number of cenotes, natural sinkholes filled with pristine water, that expose groundwater underneath and offer a snorkeling experience from inland destinations. Many of these amazing underground water sources feature truly breathtaking cave formations. Others harbor a rich variety of marine life.
Dare to live a truly unique type of snorkeling experience!
- Cenotes Paradise and Yal-ku Lagoon Tour is available from Monday to Friday (Leaving Riviera Maya)
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Activity length: 3.5 hrs approx. plus transportation time
- Prices: $ 89 USD Adult || $ 79 USD Child
- Languages: English, Spanish and French
- Entrance to Cenotes and Yal ku lagoon
- Round-trip transportation in an A-C van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Swimsuit and towel
- Water shoes
- A change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Repellent and Hat/Cap
- Extra money for souvenirs
- Minimum age to participate: 8 years old
- Children aged 8 to 11 pay the child rate
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility, pre-existing respiratory/heart conditions or conditions causing loss of consciousness.