Bacalar Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Marvel at the natural beauty of the Bacalar Lagoon and its impressive 7 shades of Blue!
Come and experience a magical journey through the Seven colors Lagoon! Bacalar is a celestial town south of the Mayan Riviera. Named by the ancient Mayan civilization as “Sian Ka’an Bakjalal” (Birth of Heaven) and is that this place is truly heavenly. Among the small fishing houses emerges a beautiful lagoon, famous for the interesting range of colors offered by its waters.
Enjoy a fantastic tour of the immense Bacalar Lagoon, sailing through the Pirates Canal and visiting the Cenote Esmeralda, Negro and Cocalitos. During the trip you will have time to swim and afterwards you will be able to taste a delicious meal. At the end, visit the picturesque town where you will meet important sites such as the Baluarte de San Felipe, which was built to defend the city from pirates and from where you will have one of the best views of the lagoon. You can take a walk through the Plaza and enjoy the serene atmosphere.
Bacalar is a delight for all the senses. Venture and live one of the best experiences of your life in Bacalar!
- Bacalar Tour is only available on Wednesday
- Pick ups from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Prices: 110 USD adult || 90 USD Child
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Round Trip Transportation
- Tour through Bacalar Lagoon
- Cenote Esmeralda
- Cenote Cocalitos
- The Cenote Negro
- Profesional Guide
- Mexican Food
- Free time at the town
- 5 USD taxes are not included
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bathing suit
- Towel and sandals
- Biodegradable sunscreen must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Extra money for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Children aged 3 to 10 pay the child rate
- Kids under 3 years old get free admission* (should be seated in the same seat as their parents)
Are you interested in taking a half of a day tour instead? Check our amazing Maroma Reef Snorkel Tour