ATVs ride 4×4 adventure + 7 zip-lines circuit & cave Tour from Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Venture into de Mayan jungle and be part of nature as you live the most thrilling 4×4 adventure!
Live an incredible 4×4 adventure exploring the Mayan jungle with our fleet of CAN-AM 450 OUTLANDER MAX XT ATVs, the most powerful and the only approved for two passengers. Upon arrival to our jungle base, you will be greeted by our team for check-in and undergo a safety briefing. Once everyone has given their “thumbs-up”, we’re off!
The tour departs directly into the jungle over dirt roads where you will get to ride over terrain that is challenging enough for even the most experienced riders, but easy enough for beginners to maneuver at their own pac
After approximately 40 minutes of driving you will arrive at a wonderful cenote in the middle of the jungle. Enjoy jumping in to cool off in its crystal clear waters! When finished, you will drive your ATV back to our adventure park where you will fly above the treetops on a thrilling 7 zip lines circuit. There’s still more! Admire the rock formations of stalagtites and stalagmites of a spectacular underground river and swim through its crystal clear waters. Finish this exciting tour by sampling a delicious buffet surrounded by the sounds of nature
An excellent idea to spend the day!
- Frequency: Monday to Sunday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Shifts: Riviera Maya (From Dreams Tulum to Dorado Royale): 8:30 am and 12:30 pm || Cancun and Puerto Morelos: 8:30 am
- Duration: Approximately 7 hours from pickup to drop off.
- Prices: Leaving Riviera Maya: $129 USD Adult in Single ATV | $99 USD Adult in Double ATV || Leaving Cancun: $136 USD Adult in Single ATV | $106 USD Adult or child in Double ATV
- Riviera Maya Rate: From Tulum to Bahía Petempich (Puerto Morelos).
- Cancun Rate: From Hotel Royalton to Cancun Hotel Zone
- Consulta en la versión en español nuestros PRECIOS DE PROMOCIÓN PARA MEXICANOS
- Languages: English and Spanish (everyday)|| French, Italian, German and Portuguese (Ask for availability)
- Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- ATV rental fees and taxes
- Tour in ATV by dirt road
- 7 Zipline-circuit
- Guided tour inside a cavern
- Helmet and goggles for driver and passenger
- Climbing and snorkeling equipment
- Mexican food Buffet and beverages
- Medical Insurance and Taxes
- Optional Collision insurance available for $15 usd and $ 25 usd/double
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Bathing suit
- Hat or cap
- Extra T-shirt
- Only Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Weight limits 300 lbs (135 k) Size 44.
- Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years old
- Children may participate under direct adult supervision
Combine this adventure with Mayan Adventure Snorkeling Tour and SAVE UP TO 30%