ATVs ride + snorkel experience & cave Tour from Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Something surprising is waiting for you in the jungle! Discover it in this ATVs Xtreme and Snorkel Experience!
Delve into the Mayan jungle with this ATV’S Xtreme Snorkel Experience! Be part of nature as you live the most thrilling adventure riding a 4×4 CAN-AM ATV 450CC across the jungle, the only two passengers approved in the destination.
Fly though the jungle canopy in one of our different flight modes on a thrilling zip-line ride. Cool off in the waters of a spectacular cenote in the middle of the jungle. Immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of a mystic underground river and admire the impressive formations of stalactites and stalagmites. Finally, snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life.
At the end of the exciting adventure tour, a delicious buffet with regional food awaits you.Our profesional guides will accompany you at all times, they will share with you the best driving and snorkeling techniques, as well as information about the flora and fauna that inhabit these extraordinary ecosystems.
- ATV’s Xtreme and Snorkel is available Monday to Sunday
- Pick ups available from Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Shifts: Riviera Maya (From Dreams Tulum to Dorado Royale): 8:30 am and 12:30 pm || Cancun and Puerto Morelos: 8:30 am
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours from pickup to drop off.
- Prices: Leaving Riviera Maya: $138 USD Adult in Single ATV | $119 USD Adult in Double ATV || Leaving Cancun: $156 USD Adult in Single ATV | $136 USD Adult or child in Double ATV
- Riviera Maya Rate: From Tulum to Bahía Petempich (Puerto Morelos).
- Cancun Rate: From Hotel Royalton to Cancun Hotel Zone
- Consulta en la versión en español nuestros PRECIOS DE PROMOCIÓN PARA MEXICANOS
- Languages: English and Spanish (everyday)|| French, Italian, German and Portuguese (Ask for availability)
- Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- ATV rental fees and taxes
- Helmet and goggles for driver and passenger
- Snorkeling in Cenote
- Snorkeling in Ocean Inlet
- 3 Zipline-circuit
- Climbing and snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and beverages
- Insurance and Taxes
- Optional Collision insurance available for $15 usd and $ 25 usd/double
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Bathing suit
- Hat or cap
- Extra T-shirt
- Only Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable Insect repellent
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Weight limits 300 lbs (135 k) Size 44.
- Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years old
- Children may participate under direct adult supervision
Combine this adventure with Mayan Adventure Snorkeling Tour and SAVE UP TO 30%