Swim with turtles in Akumal + Tulum Ruins Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Explore the only Mayan city built facing the Caribbean Sea and enjoy a memorable day swimming with turtles in Akumal!
Discover with us the most spectacular mayan city. We will take you to the majestic archaeological site of Tulum with its spectacular views over the waters of the Caribbean sea. A fascinating site where ancient ruins rise over the Ocean from a majestic cliff. If the view alone doesn’t surprice you, then the history of this beautiful place definitely will.
Complement this magical day swimming with sea turtles in Akumal! Akumal is a bay of crystal clear turquoise waters home to one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet, the sea turtles! The abundance of marine grass is ideal to attract them so you can observe them while feeding on the seabed and you will have the opportunity to snorkel very close to these fantastic creatures.
Swimming with turtles is one of the most unforgettable and captivating experiences that you could live in the Riviera Maya
- Akumal and Tulum Tour is available from Monday to Sunday
- Pick ups from Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Activity length: 7 hrs aprox
- Round-trip transportation
- Admission tickets to Tulum ruins
- Certified bilingual guide
- Tour guided in Tulum
- Akumal Site Admission
- Snorkel with sea turtles in Akumal
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snack and Bottled water
- $ 10 USD Tax for the maintenance of marine protected areas
- Comfortable clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for optional purchases
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with recent surgeries or back problems.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Only biodegradable products are allowed to use on the reef and in cenotes.
- Children aged 4 to 9 pay the child rate.