Are you interested in acquiring Playa del Carmen beachfront for sale, there are many communities which stand out as best options. Below are some of the resort complexes and the peak communities to consider for Playa del Carmen condos for sale.
1. Playacar – Playacar is the area’s unique upscale gated community located after downtown Playa del Carmen. Condominiums on the beachfront enjoy views of some of the region’s most beautiful beaches, walking distance to downtown and golf course in Playacar Phase II, just back from the beach. It is one of best mixture of luxury and exclusivity with walking access to the best of Playa del Carmen.
2. Akumal – The Akumal real estate region, is located about 40 minutes south of the central Playa del Carmen. It is a little village that combines an environmental focus with beachfront comfort. Interested buyers can own effusive modern condos with fabulous views of the white sand and the turquoise Caribbean and yet a walk away from a quaint village center with craft shops and pleasant restaurants; most businesses in the village center have a natural twist to them.
3. Downtown – Downtown on its own is the heart and soul of Playa del Carmen’s beachfront lifestyle. Condos overlook very broad beaches, and owners can walk a block back to Fifth Avenue where the significant concentration of nightclubs, cafes, shops, restaurants, and bars can be found. The whole downtown area has excellent services and offers a European feel with a walk-everywhere lifestyle. It is also the area with the peak demand for vacation rentals, giving property owners the option of generating somewhat of an income when they are not using their homes.
4. Puerto Aventuras – Puerto Aventuras is exclusive in that it is a larger gated community with adequate security which includes a golf course and three marinas. Buyers looking for waterfront condos can choose between views of the beach itself or the waterways of the marinas. Also, beachfront condos are within walking distance of a mall, a shopping and dining area, a church and even a school. The community is chic and exclusive nevertheless it’s relaxed and neighborly.
5. Puerto Morelos – Puerto Morelos is a distinctive beachfront community in the Playa del Carmen locale. It has retained its small-town, local character, yet still offering high-quality and attractive condos. It is very close to the Cancun International Airport and downtown Cancun on one side, and Playa del Carmen on the other; about 20 minutes away to both community.
If you are attracted and interested in a beachfront condo in Playa del Carmen, ask your Real Estate agent to take you on a brief tour of a variety of possibilities. The only issue of concern is you will find it so difficult to choose between them.