Here we give you 5 short but important Chichen Itza tour Facts before you visit:
- In 2007 Chichen Itza was named one of the World Modern Wonders with world wide votation through SMS and Internet!
- Chichén Itzá was inscribed on the list of World Heritage by Unesco in 1988!
- Transport infrastructure is great if you are staying in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum, to go you just need to take a Colectivo (Public Transport Van) or an ADO (Bus Company) to go directly to the Archaeological site. Every 5 minutes there is a Van going in that direction!
- The prices are really accessible for transport and entrance to the archaeological city, if you visit by yourself you will spend around 60 USD including transport and Entrance!
- There are dozens of quality Chichen Itza tours including transportation, food, entrance and even a visit to Valladolid and a cenote. Prices going from 50 USD per person to 95 USD!
Check our amazing Chichen Itza tour Experience Full day Chichen Itza Special Price 2x90USD!
Keep in mind that this reservation will include a FREE BIKE FOR 24 HOURS! And you will be holder of an amazing and useful discount card for restaurants, spa services, shops and car rental! Discount Card Benefits