Tulum is a city known for its welcoming and relaxing vibe. If you are coming from Playa Del Carmen, you will find them both to be different from each other. Tulum is known for its fantastic beaches and laid back lifestyle, whereas Playa Del Carmen is a place where you get a city vibe because of its flourishing downtown centers.
While in Mexico, if you want to refresh yourself then a Tulum Coba Cenote Tour is what you are looking for. Once you enter the city of Tulum you experience great food, amazing beaches, a well preserved natural environment, and loads of fun activities. And the thing which attracts people to Tulum the most is the opportunity to witness the might of Mayan civilization at its peak.
The Tulum Ruins
Tulum is home to the most amazing Mayan historical sites. Here are some things about the archeological sites you need to visit in Tulum.
• Tulum is home to the biggest Mayan temple in the Riviera Maya shore region. These ruins were once home to around 1600 inhabitants in 564 AD. They are close to the sea and you can witness history and take a dip at the same time.
• These ruins have a wall built around them and were built to be a fortress.
• This town severed as a gateway between Honduras, Central America, and Yucatan.
Once you have visited these ruins, a quick trip to Coba will further intrigue your interest in learning the Mayan way of living. The city of Coba, on the other hand, has a different approach. It is for the wanderers and the lost.
People who are fond of history would fall for this city as it holds amazing Mayan ruins as they include the tallest building El Castillo. These Coba Tulum tours involve making your way through the jungle as most of the sites are located in hidden locations. There are different vertical stones found in certain areas that are of significant historical importance.
Cenote La Gloria
End your trip with a visit to the Cenote La Gloria. This location is best if you are looking to get away from the touristy places. It is home to two Cenotes:
• Cristalino Maya Cenote—surrounded by beautiful mangroves and lush jungle.
• Jardin Del Eden Cenote—you can jump from the 15-feet cliff if you like an adventure.
Take a plunge in through the swinging ropes and refresh yourself for the next adventures to come.