Are you thinking of owning a vacation home in a popular destination but aren’t sure about where to go, consider investing in Mexico real estate to get a superb return on investment that can outsmart the stock market and provide continuous income. Here are ten reasons to invest in a Mexico vacation home for maximum returns:
1. Easy Access: Mexico’s hottest locales offer easy access to many prestigious international airports, which provide plenty of connecting flights to cities around the globe. This ease owner and tourists traveling to and fro, which also make it possible to attain 80%-90% annual occupancy rates in communities like the Riviera Maya.
2. English-Speaking Locals & Expats: You don’t speak Spanish? No problem. More than 1 million Americans are living in Mexico now full or part-time, which is easily the biggest expat population anywhere in the world, and more than 1.6 million Canadians visit Mexico yearly. So also, there are many English-speaking locals, plus professionals like medical doctors and lawyers as well as retail and restaurant attendance.
3. Property Values Won’t Decline: Vacation homes in places like the Riviera Maya enjoy incomparable appreciation, and the property value won’t depreciate. The property market here is rated among the world’s top 10 fastest-growing real estate markets and demand is far above supply.
4. Strong U.S. Dollar: Both the U.S. and Canadian dollars have been at significant highs against the Mexican peso, which equals incredible bargains for investors. From real estate investment to daily expenditure and the cost of living, Mexico offers supreme value compared to other popular vacation destinations around planet earth.
5. Cultural fluency: Mexico is a close neighbor to the U.S. and Canada, sharing many cultural traditions and other similarities such as food, shopping, and other activities. There is quite a bit of American familiarity in Mexico, just as there is plenty of Mexican influence north of the border.
6. Conveniences of Home: Another main draw for real estate investment in Mexico is the ability to buy almost anything you want from back home, from your preferred foods and top gadget to your automobile of choice. For instance, the Riviera Maya has a Home Depot, Walmart and Sam’s Club, as well as many Starbucks locations, to name just a few of the brands you will see in the area.
7. Quick Residency & Six-Month Visa-Free Stays: Either you want to get permanent stay in Mexico or want to be able to travel to and fro at will, it’s easy for expats to visit, acquire property and even become a resident. Residency process is quite fast and easy, both for temporary and permanent residents. You can also use your 401k or IRA balance to quality if you don’t want to mess with residency paperwork, you can decide to go for a six-month tourist visa alternatively, which is also renewable easily.
8. Modern Infrastructure: High-speed Internet, significant highways, outstanding medical facilities, intercontinental schools, and major brand name retail outlets, Mexico also, offers modern infrastructure that makes you feel right at home.
9. 8-14% Returns on Investment: In areas like the Riviera Maya, which extend south 80 miles along the Mexican Caribbean coast and includes famous vacation destinations like Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, and Tulum, turnkey vacation home rentals yield 8-14% ROI and offers a hedge against inflation.
10. Better Value: If the cost of a vacation home in Tulum that’s close to the Mexican Caribbean Sea is compared to the cost of a similar property in Florida, California, or elsewhere in the area, the difference will amaze you. Also, Mexico’s top destinations offer an overwhelming array of adventures and activities that you can’t discover anywhere in the world, which implies that adventurous investors will never run out of things to do.